Sunday 24 June 2012

Welcome Home

For us the excitement did not end when we came home from Vienna.  That evening Joe became a Granddad again and we welcomed this little chap
Vienna Baby

I want them to call him Midge - as in Midge Ure from Ultravox who sung the song Vienna, and he is very little - his parents however have different ideas.

Here is the card I made for him
Baby Prints Boy Card by Bekka - www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

I have used the lovely Baby Prints Stamp Set for this card and I already plan to use it to scrap his baby photos!

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - contact me for all your Stampin' Up! needs in the UK



Pin It

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Congratulations. 'Midge'is gorgeous.

Gorgeous card too.

Victoria said...

aw he is soooo cute. Glad he arrived safely into the world. Congrats to both parents and the grandparents!
Love
Victoria
x

Zoe Tant said...

What a gorgeous little chap. Joe must be so proud. Congrats to you all once again. Zx