Tuesday 30 April 2013

Pinwheel Fun

On Sunday I showed you some table place settings I made for a dinner party and I had some of the Pinwheels I made for it left over so I made them into a card - well what else is a girl to do!
Pinwheel Fun with Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - get this Die from her for just £4.50 plus post and packing!

The Pinwheel Die that I used to make these is only £4.50 - and a whole heap of fun!

To order yours just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

PS be sure to check back tomorrow when I will have some exciting news for you ...
Pin It

2 comments:

Nessie said...

A super-cute card and the die must be great. But not worth ordering, unless you order something else. Otherwise p&p would be about the same price as the die :-(

Unknown said...

Hi Heike

If you order for delivery direct from SU that will be the case - however if you are happy to wait a little while and then have me post it up to you using royal mail the P&P will be £1 - let me know if you want to order one :-D