Saturday 20 April 2013

Scrapbook Saturday - Sunshine & Sprinkles

Today I am going to share a Scrapbook Page I designed for our Team Training last weekend.  It features the wonderful Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Papers.  I say wonderful and that is how I feel about them now, but when I sad down to make this page I have to admit I was a little daunted by them, their bright colours and the strong patterns, but once I got started I soon fell in love with them and now have many more ideas and plans for them!  Does anyone have a few spare hours they could give me so I can get busy with them?
Rain or Shine Scrapbook Page designed by Bekka Prideaux for her Team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators - find out about joining them here

The page also features a panel of the same Crepe Filter Paper that I used for yesterday's project.  Here it has been stamped and stuck to the background card to add texture as well as structure to the design of the page.

Team Days like our one last weekend are a lot of fun.  We craft and laugh together as well as inspiring each other with creative and business ideas.  If you have ever wanted to make more crafting friends, get lots of help and ideas for growing your crafting skills,  have a way of getting your crafting to pay for itself and be guilt free, or develop an additional income with all the benefits that brings NOW is a good time to join us.  

Until Thursday 30 May Stampin' Up! are offering an additional £25 worth of the products of your choice in your Starter Kit.  This means that for just £99 you can get £155 worth of the Stampin' Up! products of your choice for just £99.  You will also get a business supplies pack worth £45 and not have to pay any post and packing!  Brilliant!
Join the Stampin' Up! Super Stars Here
Click Here to Join Now

I would love to have you join my friendly, active and successful team.  

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: