Tuesday 2 April 2013

Team Friendship Cards

One of the things I cherish most about Stampin' Up! is the friendships I have made, both with other demonstrators and with other crafters.  This made it easy to think of a theme for the cards I wanted to share with my team when we met up recently.  Whenever we get together we all make cards and swap them with each other as one of the ways we share ideas.  it is a lot of fun and I always come away with a head full of new ideas as well as lots of pretty cards to admire!  

Here are the friendship themed cards I made to share with the inspirational people in my team.
Friendship Cards by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - find out about the friendships she has made and joining her group of stamping friends here

As well as the Chevron Embossing Folder you will see that I have used two stamp sets (Oh Hello and Occasional Alphabet) and three different types of ribbon (Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Crochet Trim and Linen Thread),
Friendship Cards by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - find out about the friendships she has made and joining her group of stamping friends here

If you would like to meet some of the people I made these cards for and find out a little more about joining the team please let me know - just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: