Monday 21 October 2013

MDS Monday - Colouring with MDS

For this week's MDS (My Digital Studio) Monday I am going to show you a card which makes use of one of the fun features of the software.  When you use a stamp you can colour it any colour, or combination of colours that you want.  I had a lot of fun making the butterfly on this card multicoloured and what was even better was that when I changed my mind about a colour, or went wrong I could just go over it until I had it how I wanted!  Brilliant.
Card Showing Colouring with MDS by UK based Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - download a free trial here and get a one to one session with her

The images on this card are from the Creative Elements Digital Stamp Set and I love how I have been able to change the proportions of them to fit my design.  If you would like to try My Digital Studio (MDS) for free you can download a fully functioning 30 trial version here.  
Download a Free 30 day fully functioning trial of the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio Software Here

You will find the software fun and easy to use and to make sure you are up and running quickly we will arrange a one to one orientation class to answer any questions you may have and to help you get the most from your free trial.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! at www.bekka.stampinup.net Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: