Monday 14 October 2013

MDS Monday - Good Luck Card

When you have a big event coming up that you are a bit nervous about it is lovely to know your friends are rooting for you!  Today I am going to share a card I made for one of my friends who was giving a big presentation and I wanted her to know I was thinking of her.  I decided to use MDS to create the card so that I could email it and know she would get it literally just before her presentation.
Download a free trial of the software used to make this Good Luck card here.  Created with My Digital Studio (MDS) by UK Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

The card was fun to put together using MDS and it was easier to layer up the elements and move them around until I had them right than it would have been on paper!  If you would like to find out for yourself why not download the fully functioning free 30 day trial here.
Join Stampin' Up! here for £25 until 21 October 2013
The friend who was giving the presentation is also one of my wonderful Stampin' Up! Team and I wanted to remind you about the current special offer from Stampin' Up! - Join us for just £25.  As well as making some wonderful friends, getting lots of crafting ideas and inspiration, saving money on your crafting products (ideal if you are about to purchase the things you are going to use to make your Christmas Cards and Gifts) you will be able to make some money sharing the things you love - and with Stampin' Up! there is a lot to love!  Find out more about this special 25th anniversary offer from Stampin' Up! and how you can benefit here. But hurry - this offer is only available this week...

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! at www.bekka.stampinup.net Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: