Monday 28 October 2013

MDS Monday - What a Beautiful Wedding Day

This weekend I was lucky enough to share a very beautiful day with two very wonderful people - everything about their special day was truly magical and when I got home I started to capture the memories straight away - this is one day I know I am not going to want to forget.  Using My Digitial Studio (MDS) meant that as soon as I had downloaded the photos from my camera I could start to scrap them.  Here is the first page I made about the day.
Beautiful Wedding Day Digital Scrapbook Page by UK Stampin' Up! Demo Bekka Prideaux - get a free trial of the software she used here

If you would like to download a fully functioning 30 day free trial you can do so here and within moments you too could be creating beautiful pages.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! at www.bekka.stampinup.net Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: