Monday 11 November 2013

MDS Monday - Anyone for Ice Cream?

Monday's seem to be coming around really fast at the moment and before we know it Christmas will be here - so for this week's MDS Monday I thought I would take your mind back to warmer times!  In September I visited Glasgow and while I was there went for a lovely walk around one of the parks.  As I turned the corner there was an ice cream van and from where I approached it there seemed to be a really really long queue!
Check out this page and get the software used to make it free for 30 days here - fast and fun - My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!
In fact beyond the ice cream band were a large group of people getting ready for a march, complete with safety people and the police.  It really was too good a photo to miss and not to scrapbook - and I made this page while I was sat on the train on the way home!  I love that with MDS I really can craft anywhere I have my lap top!  If you have not yet tried MDS you can download a free 30 day trial version here - its fully functioning and a lot of fun.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! at www.bekka.stampinup.net Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: