Monday 25 November 2013

MDS Monday - Convention Thank You Card

I have had the most amazing weekend and for this week's MDS Monday I am sharing a Thank You Card which goes out to everyone who helped make this weekend so special.

This year's European Stampin' Up! Convention was incredible.  I have so so many highlights!  One to the top ones has to be catching up with friends who I do not see often enough and making new friends, lets face it what is not to love about spending a weekend with inspiring and wonderful people.  Also right up there was celebrating the successes my wonderful team have had in the past year and watching the faces of those who walked the stage for the first time, they are incredible and I am proud of them all. 

Then there was the scary and exciting experience of presenting on the main stage - I have been touched by all the lovely feedback and can't wait to see the difference people are going to make in their businesses and lives.
Bekka's Stampin' Up! Convention Thank You Card

I will be sending this card to a large number of people with specific Thank You messages - but it also goes out to every single person involved in the weekend - you all made a huge difference to me - Thank you.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! at www.bekka.stampinup.net Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

PS - find out more about MDS including a free 30 Day free trial here, and find out how you can be part of the next event like this by contacting me (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk)
Pin It

No comments: