Sunday 14 June 2009

Its Sunday already ...

So its time for another Stamp With Us Challenge. This week is colour challenge week – I love these challenges as we are given a lovely picture as inspiration.
Here is this weeks picture

And here is my card.

The colours I have used are Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow and Not Quite Navy. While they are not colours I would have reached for I was really pleased with how they came together. The background was made using the Paisley Background Stamp which I coloured with my Stampin’ Up! Markers. The main image is from the True Friends Set and again it was coloured with my markers. One it was dry it was covered with Versamark Ink and then triple embosses with clear embossing powder. This gives it a lovely tile like quality. The ribbon in the Pretty in Pink Striped Ribbon and the bow was made using a rhinestone brad – I love the ‘bling’ that these add to a project. The sentiment is from the Live Your Dreams Stamp Set.
If you have not yet checked out the other design team creations you can see them here – they are stunning and it would be great if you decided to play along. I look forward to seeing what you create.
Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is fab Bekka, have a great week.