Sunday 28 February 2010

Stamp with Us Sunday

It’s time for another Stamp with Us Challenge. I love these challenges and really look forward to them. The last challenge was a colour challenge and I loved seeing how everyone put those colours together on a card.

This week it is a sketch challenge. Here is the sketch we all used as our starting point

And here is my card.

The main image is from the lovely Blooming With Beauty Stamp Set – as regular readers will know I love to colour the images in this set. For today’s card I have used my Stampin’ Write Markers and blended the colours together. The markers used were barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace, Sage Shadow and Mellow Moss. In the centre of some of the blooms I have put a dot of crystal effects and scattered some Dazzling Diamonds on it to give a subtle shimmer to the card.

I have used the gorgeous Greenhouse Garden Stamp Set to create a background and then added a bow in Mellow Moss with a White flower button from the Buttons Latte Set in the middle. I also inked the edges of most of the card with White Kraft Ink.

I hope you like it and that you will not only check out the rest of the Design Team’s cards but also have a go yourself.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

2 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Bekka, Love this card. It's one of my favourites as well. Fab sketch, must have a go at this challenge.
carole x

Kate Lewis said...

This is so pretty Bekka - and thanks for reminding me about this stamp, I haven't used it for ages but it's beautiful! Have a good week hun, kate xx