Wednesday 17 February 2010

Tropical Greenhouse?

Today I am going to share another couple of cards made with the scrummy Greenhouse Garden Set. On Sunday the cards I shared using this set were very sweet and subtle, today it’s the turn of some brighter colours! I love seeing how different a stamp set looks when you change up the inks, so please have your sunglasses at the ready for some bright and funky flowers ...



The colours used for these cards are Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Real Red. I hope you liked them. I wanted to remind you that purchasing this set before the end of the month will not only give you hours of pleasure but will also help the people of Haiti. I have set myself a challenge for the number of sets I want to sell and offered you all the chance at a special prize, I still have a little way to go and you can read all about it here.

You could of course order it as part of an order that qualifies for a free Sale-A-Bration Set. When you place an order for £45 of Stampin’ Up! products you can choose any one of these four ADORABLE stamp sets for FREE, but please hurry there are less than 2 weeks to go before these stamps are gone forever. That way you get even more goodies for your money as well as entries into two prize draws! I am really pleased that they have made it into my collection and I know I will use them a lot. Email me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to place your order.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

Zoe Tant said...

They are bright, but I love 'em and it's just what we need with snow everywhere again! Hugs Zx