Tuesday 20 July 2010

Memories of Monaco

Last week I showed you the outside of the two albums I made for two of my wonderful friends who went on the Monaco Incentive Trip with Stampin’ Up! Since we were doing a very similar project at team training at the weekend (*waves* hello to all the wonderful people who were there) I said I would show you the inside this week, so are you ready to sit back and dream of free sunny holidays?


The album is constructed from envelopes, folded in half and stuck back to back. The pages were then decorated with papers from the beautiful Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper Pack – I love the combination of turquoise and red and know it is a favourite of both the friends these albums are for.

The papers were stamped with an assortment of stamps in either Real Red or Tempting Turquoise.



The inserts for each page were also stamped with the same stamps.

Check back in a couple of days to see the version of this project we made on Sunday. A full tutorial will also be available soon too.

I hope you like the album and if you would like to find out more about how you can earn yourself an all expenses paid holiday as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator please let me know (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) and we can arrange to talk.

Happy Stampin'

Bekka Pin It

No comments: