Thursday 8 July 2010

Team Technique Time!

Today I am going to share a card we made at my recent team training meeting. I really enjoy these get togethers. Each month we get together, swap ideas & cards, do some training and of course do some stamping! At each meeting we try a new technique and this time we tried shadow stamping.

Here is the card we made using this technique.


Every three months we get together for a whole day, I am really looking forward to the next one – its on 18th July in Peterborough and everyone is welcome. The business training section of the day will be a lot of fun and the projects we have lined up for everyone to make are adorable, so even if you are not a demo, if you are free why not join us for a day of crafting and chatter. Please email me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk for more details.

Happy Stampin'

Bekka Pin It

No comments: