Wednesday 25 August 2010

Truck full of Pressies!

Today I have another card from a recent card class for you and again it features a stamp set which is currently available at a 20% discount. You can find details of the offer here and if you would like to order any of the wonderful stamp sets that are on offer please email me (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) as soon as possible.

For this card I have used the wonderful Loads of Love Stamp Set – this was one of the first Stampin’ Up! Stamp Sets I owned and I still love it! Its wonderful for colouring or for paper piecing and it is wonderfully flexible. The set comes with an assortment of things to go in the truck which can also be used on their own.

Here I have matched the truck with the pile of pressies from the Loads of Love Accessories set. The truck was stamped in Real Red and then the colour has been pulled into the image using a blender pen to give a lovely soft colouration.  The presents are stamped and coloured in More Mustard.  The papers are from the lovely Autumn Meadows Paper Pack.

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Stampin'

Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

Becki said...

I don't have this set yet - but I love it! This is a gorgeous card, Bekka.

Hugs,

Becki
xx