Tuesday 16 November 2010

12 Designs for Christmas - Card 5

Are you going to be making your Christmas Cards this year? If so have you planned them yet? No? Don’t panic there is still 5 weeks to go so you have plenty of time. I hope this next post in the 12 Designs for Christmas will help you. This series of posts aims to bring you cards that are easy to replicate, economical with card stock and don’t cost any extra to post while still making the recipient smile and the card stand out.

Today’s card features the lovely Dasher Stamp. The Real Red card measures 9.5cm by 9.5cm and the bright cheery colour combined with a subtle sparkle really do make it stand out.

Dasher has been inked up in Whisper White Ink and then Platinium Shimmer Paint has been applied to his antlers. He was stamped onto a Real Red. The Serene Snowflakes stamped in Real Red on the base card just add some visual interest.

To complete this card you will need
1 piece of Real Red Card measuring 9.5cm by 19cm for the card base
1 piece of Real Red Card measuring 6cm by 7cm for the focal image
1 piece of Whisper White Card measuring 6.5cm by 7.5cm
Real Red Ink
Whisper White Ink
Platinum Shimmer Paint
Serene Snowflakes and Dasher Stamps

If you purchase the above from me I will include a sample card for you to copy.

The focal Dasher Image also looks great mounted onto a larger card

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hi Bekka, I love the way you have done this vibrant card.....very effective. Thank you for following my blog. I cannot find a place to follow on your blog but I have made a note on my list of blogs I like to follow ao will definitely be popping back on here to see what you get up to xxx