Monday 7 February 2011

Super Sunday Fun

What a fantastic day we had yesterday! I came home feeling very lucky to have spent a whole day with 50 people who all share my love of Stamping. I also feel very privileged that so many of my team and fellow demonstrators want to come and spend a day full of business tips, crafting, prizes and laughter with us. Thank you to everyone who came, you make the preparation more than worth it.

We asked three of the people who were coming to each provide a demo booth for us. These give us all inspiration and tips about the products and I have a head buzzing with ideas. I always take my camera along and mean to take more pictures, but the demo booths were so popular this time that I would just have got pictures of the back of people’s heads! I can show you some of what the clever ladies were demonstrating.

Becki showed us lots of very clever cards which had moving elements – so clever and so fun

Caroline showed us lots of clever things with chipboard including this cute door hanger

Anne showed us lots of very inspiring projects using a Stamp-a-ma-jig – and totally made me want to go and get mine out!

Here is one more of Anne’s projects, but I think it should be us that were thanking Anne!



One of the projects we all did was to make a necklace. Stampin’ Up! buttons are beautiful and button jewellery is not a new idea so it was only a matter of time before the two got put together! When Monica and I were talking about projects for this training day we decided we wanted to make something for people to wear and when I came across this picture I just knew what I wanted to make.

Those of you who know me will know I love to wear turquoise and razzleberry, sometimes together, sometimes not so choosing buttons was easy for me!   I even added a matching ring!

I was thrilled that Monica liked it too and wanted it to be one of the projects we taught - yesterday we used the subtle collection of buttons and pearls. I loved seeing the combinations people came up with and I really wish I had photos of them to show you! 

Tomorrow I will share another of our projects with you

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: