Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

St Valentine’s Day – a chance to show people we love them. Now I think this is something we should do al lot more often than once a year, but it’s also good to have something that makes us stop and remember to tell people that we care about them.

I hope you all know how much I appreciate you taking the time to come and visit – I am flattered that you do so and love coming up with new projects to share with you all. Thank you.

Today I am going to share the card I have made for my sweetheart.

It has been decorated using the Love You Much Stamp Set. It uses Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso. I have also used a flower brad and a rhinestone.

This card has a little surprise on the inside.

A pop out heart with three little heart shaped cards inside. The pop out heart was made the same way as the pouches you can see here and here.

The little heart shaped cards were made using our large heart punch. I folded the card in half and then lined the fold just inside the punched shape. The Stampin’ Up! Punches are fantastic and it cut through the two layers beautifully.

I hope you have a wonderful day and that someone is helping you feel extra special.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Zoe Tant said...

Love this Bekka. The mini heart cards are beautiful. Zx