Friday 24 June 2011

Find Out About Friday - How to earn a trip of a lifetime

Over the last few days I have shared with you just some of the wonderful experience I had in Prague thanks to Stampin’ Up!, my wonderful team of Stampin’ Super Stars and of course my fantastic customers.

When I joined Stampin’ Up! to get my goodies at a reduced price I never would have believed such rewards were possible for an ordinary crafter like me – but trips like this and so much more is available to everyone who joins.

Now admittedly they don’t just give trips like this away – you do have to work to earn them but sharing my love of stamping with others does not really feel like work! With focus it is possible to earn trips like these in your first year with Stampin’ Up! and without a huge team.

Many other rewards are available too, some crafting, some financial and some far less tangible. I have made some amazing friends, learnt a lot about myself, others, business and of course stamping. I have experienced some incredible things and grown my confidence.

I would love to share these benefits with you and welcome you into my team of Stampin’ Super Stars. So if you want to earn a trip of a life time and experience some of the wonderful things I have experienced with Stampin’ Up! email me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and let’s talk about how we can make it happen for you.

Happy Stampin’

Pin It

No comments: