Tuesday 11 September 2012

Owl Congratulations Card

It has been a while since I showed you a card featuring the gorgeous Owl from the Stampin' Up! Owl Builder Punch and today I am going to put that right!  This is a card I made for one of my clever team who recently achieved a significant milestone in her business, I am so excited for her and know that she is going to continue to go from strength to strength.
Adorable Owl Congratulations Card by Bekka - you can get all your Stampin' Up! supplies from her at www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

The card also features some of the gorgeous papers from the new Festival of Prints Pack.  I adore patterns and colours in this paper stack.  The Owl's tree is made from some of the lovely Core'dinates Card which has been embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and then sanded to reveal the inside colour.

I also gave her a little gift and popped it in this decorated Pillow Box.  I love how even just a little of the Tuille Ribbon can have a big impact.
Decorated Pillow Box by Bekka - you can get all your Stampin' Up! supplies from her at www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

Now really is a great time to join Stampin' Up! whether you want to make some addtional money for Christmas, develop the financial freedom to choose how and when you work, to supplement the household income or just to get your supplies at a discount.  

Joining my team can help you do any of these things as people like the recipient of this card is finding.  What is more we have a lot of fun along the way!  My team benefit from regular training and one to one coaching (I am an experienced business coach and one of my specialties is personal development and effectiveness), we have a monthly newsletter packed with hints and tips as well as our own website.  We also love to stamp together - we have regular team stamping days and always stamp at our monthly team training.  Join my team and you would be joining an amazing and diverse group of people from all backgrounds and all levels of experience but all united by their enjoyment of sharing what they love to do.

To find out if Stampin' Up! can help you develop the lifestyle you want email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and lets set up a time to find out.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

PS: From October you will be able to join my team if you live in any of the following countries UK, France, Germany (Deutschland), The Netherlands (Nederlands) or Austria (Österreich)!  I look forward to talking to you about it





Pin It

No comments: