Saturday 22 September 2012

Scrapbook Saturday - Snowflake Start Point Page

Today I am going to share one of the projects I have designed for my Team Social Stamping Day.  As well as our team training programme, twice a year we get together and have a play date with our stamps!  Its a wonderful chance for us all to have some fun and spend a day chatting and laughing.  I always come away from these days totally inspired and with my head buzzing with ideas.

To get the ball rolling for people I design some projects they can make if they want to and for this week's Scrapbook Saturday I am going to share the Scrapbook Start Point I have put together for them
Fantastic use of the Snow Flurry Die by Bekka on this cute Scrapbook Page www.feeling-crafty.co.uk - she shares a new scrapbook page every Saturday!

It features some of the wonderful Tulle Scalloped Ribbon, the beautiful Snow Flurry Die, some paper from the Festival of Prints Collection, a Snow Festival Gift tag and some ornaments from the Holiday Keepsake Collection

To find out more about joining my team and making money sharing your love of crafting please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and lets chat

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: