Friday 29 March 2013

Find Out About Friday - Macmillan Cancer Support Fund Raiser and a Did I Really Read that Right Moment!

For this week's Find Out About Friday I am going to tell you all about the upcoming Really Big Night In for Macmillan Cancer Support but before I do I am going to share something that made me think 'Did I read that right?'

As some of you know I am dyslexic and have been known, from time to time, to read things entirely wrong which often causes a lot of either confusion or laughter - remind me to tell you about the National Turnip Show one day!  Anyway I have learned to always read important things two or three times to make sure I have got them right and when I saw the latest special offer from Stampin' Up! I had to do that!  During Sale-a-Bration Stampin' Up! were offering an additional 25% in the starter kit for anyone who joins Stampin' Up! - well this offer has been brought back for just a few days.  This means that until 31st March you can get £162.50 worth of products and £45 worth of business supplies for just £99.  If you have a long wish list  or are looking to turn your hobby into a business this offer has your name written all over it - but you need to act really fast - just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and lets see if it is for you.

Now in 4 week's time on Friday 26 April Macmillan Cancer Support's latest Fund Raiser Takes Place.  You don't have to put your trainers on or do anything difficult for this one - you just have to enjoy a Really Good Night In with people you enjoy spending time with.
Macmillan Really Good Night In with Feeling Crafty - Please join us on line on April 26th  to support this great cause!

33% of us will face Cancer at some point and Macmillan want to make sure we do not face it alone.  They provide expert advice, guidance, support and care for those with Cancer and their families.  You can find out more about Macmillan here.

When I thought about who would I enjoy spending a Really Good Night In with I thought of you all and the idea for the Feeling Crafty Really Good Night In was born!  

On Friday 26 April there will be challenges, games, raffles and fund raising challenges.  Most of the activities will be creative, but since I want to involve as many people as possible and I would love for you to involve your friends, there will also be some things that everyone can enjoy!

You can join in either on the Feeling Crafty Facebook Page here or if you are not on Facebook by email.  

So what you need to do now is let me know you are coming - either by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk or by joining us on Facebook here and then inviting your friends round to join you for an evening of fun and fundraising.  

I am looking forward to my evening with you all and to raising lots of money for this fantastic charity

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here



Pin It

No comments: