Friday 1 March 2013

Find Out About Friday - Two Simple Ways to Make an Ombre Background for your Stamped Image

I love the current trend for Ombre Effects - where one colour fades into another - it can be soft and pretty or strong and striking but it always adds a beautiful twist.  I have made some cards featuring this effect and had several requests for instruction on how to achieve it.  Earlier this month I made a video for my newsletter subscribers showing them two easy ways to achieve this effect.  Since then I have received so many more requests that I have decided to share this video as this week's Find Out About Friday.

This is the card I showed in the video
How to achieve an Ombre Background Effect for your Stamped Images - Video Tutorial by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

And here is the video

How easy is that!  These cards also feature the technique.
How to achieve an Ombre Background Effect for your Stamped Images - Video Tutorial by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter and get hints and tips direct to you email inbox twice a month  just put your email address in the box at the top right hand side of this blog.  It is free and when you subscribe you will get a bonus tutorial.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: