Thursday 16 May 2013

Hello, My Name is Bekka

Today I am going to share the name badge I made for the Stampin' Up! UK Regional Training last weekend.  With over 300 people and so much excitement I am not sure if they were to help others know who we were or to help us remember!
Bekka's Epic Day Name Badge for Stampin' Up! Training - find out more here

I used papers from the This and That Epic Day collection and added a splash of Elegant Eggplant so that my badge would coordinate not only with my This and That Epic Day This and That Journal but also with the shirt I wore that day ... please don't judge me for it!  

Stampin' Up! asked us to make something that represented our crafting style so of course for me there had to be some butterflies and a little bit of sparkle
Bekka's Epic Day Name Badge for Stampin' Up! Training - find out more here

If you would like to join us at the next fun Stampin' Up! event email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk or click here and join right away

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: