Sunday 1 September 2013

Buy Beautiful Butterflies and save 15%

Now it is no secret that I love my butterfly stamps and punches!  In fact they are probably some of the most used things on my craft desk ...  If they are not yet on your craft desk I could ask why not but instead I am going to tell you that you really really need to check out this month's special offer from Stampin' Up!  When you purchase the stunning Papillion Potpourri and the coordinating Bitty Butterfly Punch you will save 15%  Brilliant!

Now you don't have to look through very much of this blog to see how much I used this stamp set and punch, but today I have another card for you featuring these stamps ...
Papillion Potpourri and Chalk Talk 21 Anniversary Card by UK based Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - check out her blog for loads of great ideas for these stamp sets!

This card was for some very lovely friends of mine who celebrated a special anniversary this week and I was luck enough to celebrate it with them.  I have used some of the stunning papers from the new Autumn Winter Catalouge and the Chalk Talk and Memorable Moments Stamp Sets.
Papillion Potpourri and Chalk Talk 21 Anniversary Card by UK based Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - check out her blog for loads of great ideas for these stamp sets!

To get catch this special butterfly offer before it flutters away email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: