Monday 16 September 2013

MDS Monday - A Masculine Birthday Card

Every Monday's I am going to be sharing a digital crafting project, sharing some of the things I have been doing with the wonderful new My Digital Studio (MDS).  Today I am going to share a card I made for a lovely friend of mine who loves boats!
Digital Birthday Card made using MDS - download the free trial here and Bekka will give you a one to one orientation session!

What was even better about this card was that I was able to email it to him and be sure it arrived on the right day despite him living half way round the world from me!
Digital Birthday Card made using MDS - download the free trial here and Bekka will give you a one to one orientation session!

MDS is a lot of fun to use and I would encourage you to give it a go - you can download a free 30 day trial here and when you download it from my shop, I will also give anyone who downloads the free trial or the software from me a one to one orientation session to make sure you are up and running with this easy to use and fun software as soon as possible.  And when you decide you want to keep after your free trial it will cost you just £13.95.  MDS comes with a huge library of elements and you can purchase more too

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! at www.bekka.stampinup.net Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: