Friday 6 September 2013

Find Out About Friday - My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!

This week saw the UK launch of My Digital Studio (or MDS for short) so for this week's Find Out About Friday I thought I would give you a brief introduction.
Download your FREE 30 Day My Digital Studio (MDS) trial at www.bekka.stampinup.net and get a free orientation session

So what is MDS?

MDS is an intuitive, fun and easy to use software that features the exclusive Stampin' Up! colours and images.  It allows you to express yourself quickly and easily as you create beautiful projects on your computer that will impress your friends and family.  You can make everything from Photo books, to cards, to calenders to bunting, to picture for frames, to recipe books, to logos and fliers and that is just for starters!

That sounds great but I can do that with my paper crafting, so why would I use MDS?

MDS will sit along side your paper crafting - and can even be combined with it! Think how great it would be to be able to design a perfect coordinating insert for all your Christmas Cards this year ... If you are creating a lot of projects at the same time MDS can save you time, you could print your finished project or you could use MDS to try your design before you cut loads of paper and card and then decide you need to change something!  

It is also mess free so great for those times when you are travelling or just need to create without getting out a whole load of supplies.

With MDS you can also create electronic cards, ideal for emailing those people who live abroad or if you just left it too late to post something!

MDS also makes it easy to create a coordinated set of decorations for your next party, or to decorate your home or give as gifts.

And that is before you consider digital scrapbooking.  I discovered a fact this week that made me rather sad - over 70% of the photos we take never get beyond being uploaded to our computers.  All those pictures tell a story and just uploading them leaves those stories untold.  MDS allows you to quickly and easily create a digital scrapbook page, complete with journalling to tell those stories and what is more when your friends will be very impressed when you share them this way on Facebook and other social media!

MDS even comes complete with templates that you can just drop your photos into - I created this page of my youngest niece starting secondary school in just a couple of minutes - and most of those were deciding what colour to use as my photo mat!
Back to School Digital Scrapbook Page using one of the free templates in Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio (MDS) software.  Get your free 30 Day trial from www.bekka.stampinup.net

How cute does she look

OK, so I am curious what should I do now?

If you would like to jump right in and purchase this incredible software it costs just £13.95.   Click here and remember to select me, Bekka Prideaux, as your demonstrator when you purchase it as I am offering a free orientation session to anyone who purchases it from me.  For your £13.95 you will get the software complete with loads of design elements so you can get going right away.  It is really easy and to make sure you get the most from the software you will also get an orientation session with me either over the phone or on line so you don't even have to leave your sofa to take advantage of it.  You will also have access to a wide range of tutorials that come with your software.  When you are ready you can also purchase additional downloads with more stamps, papers etc.

If you are not sure I would encourage you to take advantage of the FREE 30 DAY TRIAL - you get full access to the complete software.  
Download your FREE 30 Day My Digital Studio (MDS) trial at www.bekka.stampinup.net and get a free orientation session

Click here to get your FREE TRIAL and again don't forget to select me, Bekka Prideaux, as your demonstrator when you download it as you too will get a free orientation session with me.  If after the trial you decide it is not for you then that is OK - I suspect however that once you have used it you will fall in love with it.

When I was first asked to try MDS I was very unsure about it - I am so glad I gave it a go though and I love using it!  For those of you who commented on the recent redesign of my blog, yes that was all done using MDS.  I have also used it to create birthday cards for friends, logos and posters for a show I was involved in as well as a stunning photo book.  

If you would like to see MDS in action please check back on Monday when I will be launching a new weekly feature - MDS Monday.

In the meantime why not give it a go ...

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! at www.bekka.stampinup.net Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: