Friday 27 September 2013

Find Out About Friday - The Stampin' Up! Creative Tour

Last weekend was a very exciting one for me, I went to Glasgow for the Stampin' Up! Creative Tour.  I loved Glasgow last time I visited and was excited to go back and spend some time with the wonderful members of the Stampin' Super Stars who are there.  I was also very honoured and very nervous to be asked to present a session at the event.

I arrived in Glasgow on the Friday night and spent a lovely evening chatting with our wonderful Country Manager Paula, then Saturday was the big day!  I loved every moment of it - there were some stunning projects that were shared for inspiration, some really useful tips shared and of course spending time with some incredible people.

I was asked to present about My Digital Studio and how I am using it - and hopefully I have inspired some others to have a go.  I shared some of the projects I have already shown you and then showed people how to create this card.
Demonstration MDS Christmas Card by Bekka Prideaux - find out how to get a trial and free support on this product here

We were also all challenged to make a post card and send it to the office here is mine ...
Why I love Stampin' Up! Postcard from Glasgow by UK based Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - download your free trial of the digital product used to make this here

on the back we were asked to share why we love Stampin' Up!
Why I love Stampin' Up! Postcard from Glasgow by UK based Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - download your free trial of the digital product used to make this here

If you would like to know more about how you can join Stampin' Up! and be with us at our next get together then email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and lets chat!

Happy Stampin
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! at www.bekka.stampinup.net Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Download your free MDS trial here and when you download it from me I will give you a introduction to the software to get you up and running as fast as possible
Pin It

No comments: