Monday 9 September 2013

MDS Monday - My first ever MDS Scrapbook Page, A view of Loch Lomond

Hello and welcome to the first post in a new regular feature here at Feeling Crafty - every Monday I will be posting a digital crafting project made using My Digital Studio (or MDS for short).  I am really excited about MDS and the possibilities if offers me as a crafter, and especially as a crafter who is always short on time!  If you would like to know a little more about MDS check out this introductory post.

The project I am going to share today is the very first project I ever created with MDS.
Loch Lomond Views - My first Scrapbook Page using My Digitial Studion - Get Your Free  MDS Trial at www.bekka.stampinup.net

All the elements I have used on this scrapbook page came free with the software.  I am one of those people who like to learn by just trying things - it was only after I had made this page that I discovered the templates and tutorials that would have got me up and running even quicker!
Get Your Free My Digital Studio / MDS Trial at www.bekka.stampinup.net
If you would like to try MDS you can download the FREE 30 day trial here - and when you download it from my online store I will arrange a one to one orientation session with you to make sure you are up and running with the software as soon as possible and getting everything you want from it.  The free trial version is a fully functioning version of the software and I am sure at the end of your trial you will want to purchase the full software - which costs only £13.95!

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! at www.bekka.stampinup.net Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: