Thursday 15 October 2009

Ho Ho Ho its Thursday

This time last week I was getting ready for my first Stampin’ Up! Team Meeting so today I thought I would show you one of the cards we all made. I am lucky enough to have a wonderful team of amazing people who I call my Stampin’ Super Stars as they are just that – Super Stars. Each is developing her own Stampin’ Up! Business and I am very proud of each of them. We are going to be meeting up monthly from now on and we have also invited other demonstrators to join us too. If you want to find out more about these team meetings or want to become one of my Stampin’ Super Stars please get in touch.

As well as having fun, celebrating the team’s achievements, celebrating a very special birthday and talking about our businesses we did some stamping. Well you cant put a group of us together and not have stamping now can you!


This is one of the cards we all made. Don’t you just love this Santa – he looks so happy. He is from the Holly Jolly Stamp Set. And as for this ribbon all I can say is it was well worth the wait – it ties like a dream and looks stunning.

Thanks for stopping by


Happy Crafting





Bekka Pin It

2 comments:

Karen said...

The card is lovely.... how do you make the standing up section?? I adore the Santa, he really is fat and festive

Nicci said...

Oh my, how beautifully does this ribbon tie? I'm in love hehe! x