Wednesday 14 October 2009

Variations on a design

After Sunday’s Stamp with Us Challenge I promised you some adaptations of the design for Christmas so today that is what I am going to share with you.

The Bashful Blue Card uses the Snowburst Stamp Set – a firm favourite of mine from last Christmas since it is ideal for backgrounds or as the main image for the card. Imagine these snowflakes sprinkled with some of the new glitter – I may just have to go and play when I have finished updating here! The Chocolate Chip card uses the lovely new Circle Circus stamp set. This is a wonderful and versatile set too and I know you will see a lot more of it in the future. Here it has been stamped in Christmas Colours to give a subtle seasonal feel.

I hope you enjoyed today’s card, back tomorrow with another Christmas Card

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: