Thursday 27 May 2010

More May Birthdays

I think I mentioned that May sees rather a lot of birthday cards leave this house. Today I am going to share another batch of four I made.

I am still unable to resist the new colours from Stampin’ Up! and here I matched Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo with Tempting Turquoise, Not Quite Navy and More Mustard and stamped onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I love how rich and luxurious the colours look together.

I have used the wonderful Circle Circus Stamp Set and the greeting is from Wow Flowers.  I added some beautiful dotty ribbon and the flowers were made using the Boho Flowers Punch.




And that is not the last of the May Birthdays! However I think you deserve a brief respite from them so check back in a couple of days for some non birthday cards.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

Becki said...

Lovely! I love Circle Circus - it's very high on my wish list..

Hugs,

Becki
xx