Tuesday 25 May 2010

Wonder Class

As well as being the closing night of the play I directed, Last Saturday was my monthly card class. I really enjoy these classes and look forward to seeing the ladies each time. This month we also had a couple of newcomers, the wonderful Becki from my team and her lovely hubby Alan. Today I am going to show you the cards we made this month.

We used the Greenhouse Garden Stamp Set and an assortment of inks. I could not resist featuring the new colours! Everyone stamped all over a sheet of Whisper White Card which we then glittered and cut up to make these 8 cards.

And here they all are in a bit more detail.



You can find out more about my monthly classes here – hope to see you in class soon.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

2 comments:

Becki said...

We had a great time Bekka, and the cards are gorgeous!

Hugs,

Becki
xx

Loraine Arderne said...

This is fab! Love this stamp set and doing a one sheet wonder with it looks fantastic