Wednesday 8 December 2010

12 Gifts for Christmas - Gift 5

I hope you are having as much fun reading about these gift ideas for Christmas as I have had making them!

Today I went back to something I really enjoy as the basis of a gift – making cards! Most people I know send cards during the year and love to have something special to send out, so love to receive hand made cards.

So how about these little wallets are full of cards.

The wallet is made from a cut down 6x6 inch page protector and a piece of Designer Series Paper. The stamp set is Funky Four.

I had such fun making the first one that I had to make another one with my Growing Green Stamps!

And finally got my team to make them at our recent team training and fill them with gift tags! I love sharing projects with my team – if you want to find out more about being in my team let me know (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) and lets arrange a time to talk.

Back tomorrow with another gift idea

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Clare said...

These are so totally fab, I know because I'm the lucky recipient of a pack! Mind you they are too pretty to give away, or even to untie the ribbon!