Sunday 12 December 2010

12 Gifts for Christmas - Gift 9

Can you believe that its day 9 of this series already – Christmas is getting close really quickly!

Today I am going to share another gift of some cards. This is a project that the ladies all made at last month’s card class. If you would like to join them details of my upcoming classes can be found here, we all love welcoming new faces to the group.

This box of notelets features the gorgeous Growing Green Stamp Set and the coordinating Woodland Walk papers.

Presenting cards in a decorated clear box makes them look very professional.

So here are the cards, lots of pictures so not many words!









Who on your present list would like to receive a box of cards?

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

3 comments:

Gemma said...

Gorgeous cards, what did you use to colour in the flowers?
Gem
x

Unknown said...

Thank you Gem

I have used a watercolour brush to colour some of the cards and a blender pen to colour some of the others.

Hope this helps

Bx

Beaba said...

These cards are just great! I was thinking about buying this set....now I know I will