Thursday 9 December 2010

12 Gifts for Christmas - Gift 6

Can you believe we are already half way through this series of gift ideas!

Today’s gift idea is another idea that would be lovely for those who love to send cards. A card organiser.



We made this particular card organise at our last Stampfest events – and I am thrilled to be able to tell you that Stampfest will be back and even better in February!

We have events in Liverpool, Ipswich and Dunstable. If you would like to join us for one of these fun filled stamping days please let me know and book your place as soon as possible. The day’s cost £55 per person and gift tickets are available making this a bonus Christmas gift idea for you! To book email me, bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

I will be back tomorrow with more gift ideas for you.

Happy Stampin

Bekka
Pin It

3 comments:

Megan McDonald said...

I love this, I think I will have to make one this year.

Gina said...

Oh I so need one of these.............who said I can't make myself a gift!

Frankiesue said...

This is stunning Bekka, loving this colour