Monday 24 January 2011

Happy Monday

I wonder how many of you now have the Happy Mondays’ songs going through your head ... I know its not a popular view, but I love Mondays! The week lies ahead and is full of possibilities!

How was your weekend? I had a blast – Card Class on Saturday was a lot of fun and then I went to Panto Land, first to see a Panto and then to rehearsals for the Panto I have written and am directing. Our first performance is on Thursday and I am both excited about it and panicking in case we don’t get everything done! I know that Pantomime is a very British Tradition so for those of you who are not familiar with it here is a link to the Wikipedia entry.

At Saturday’s class our theme was Winter Blues – we made a collection of blue cards using the wonderful Blueberry Crisp Papers and the coordinating Razzle Dazzle Stamps. Some of our projects were based on things I showed you last week, but in new colours so I thought I would start the week by sharing those with you.

This card features the wonderful FREE Bliss Stamp Set – click here to find out how you can get your set. This time the colour combination is Marina Mist, Certainly Celery and Early Espresso.

Next we have this pretty love card, using the Blueberry Crisp Papers and Artistic Etchings Stamp Set.

And finally I could not resist sharing how to make these cute heart pouches with everyone!

If you would like to join the lovely ladies who come to my classes you can find out all about them here.

Here is to a fun week for everyone

Happy Stampin'

Bekka

Pin It

No comments: