Friday 12 March 2010

A Gift ...

Goodness – has it really been a week since I blogged – what a bad blogger I am – sorry!

I have however been busy with lots of stamping – but nothing I can show you yet. I know it’s very frustrating, and if it’s any consolation it’s frustrating for me too!

This morning I went to some training run by the lovely Clare Wildman – check out her blog here. I decided to make the other delegates a table gift and this is what I came up with.

The mini bags are made from the adorable Bridesmaid Papers, and they were matched with an image from the wonderful In the Stars Stamp Set. It is one of the ones with a coordinating punch in this months promotion (all the details are here). I picked the star with Dream Big in it as it seemed appropriate for today’s course.

Inside each bag was a little packet of Tic Tac Mints and a business card, the front decorated with an image from Say It With Scallops, this has been rocked and rolled in Almost Amethyst and Elegant Eggplant and then punched out with the Scalloped Square Punch (also in this month’s promotion). The papers are from the Tea Party Designer Papers and the ribbon is the scrummy Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon.

I hope my fellow participants enjoyed the session as much as I did and that they liked their gifts.

I promise to be back soon

Happy Stampin

Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

Nicci said...

Oooh that little bag is adorable, your so very clever. Glad to hear you had a great time!! :D xxx