Wednesday 31 March 2010

One

I felt like something different today!

Well some felt and something different anyway. Another stunning new product in the Mini Catalogue which launches tomorrow, is stitched felt. The wonderful Sweet Pea Stitched Felt comes in packs of 52 pieces and is so pretty and tactile that I know you are going to love them and maybe will even be able to bring yourself to use them!

I have used some of mine to make some little Easter Gifts. One of my nieces can’t each chocolate so I wanted to send them something that she could enjoy too.
I have attached the felt flowers to some cheap hair clips from the supermarket using Crystal Effects. Quick simple and so lovely that I had to make some for myself too! In fact when I have finished this post I am off to find some large paperclips to decorate in the same way – it will make me smile to see one of these little beauties poking out of the top of my diary!

Both my nieces love to read as well so I have also made them ribbon bookmarks decorated with more of the lovely flowers and leaves.

I hope you will fall in love with these beautiful stitched felt pieces as much as I have – they will look stunning on cards and scrapbook pages too!

Please be sure to stop by tomorrow for the big reveal party with some very special offers and prizes ...

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

4 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

What a great idea. I am sure you nieces will love their gifts.
Carole x

Shazza said...

just gorgeous
x

Nicci said...

Oooo Bekka, they are just gorgeous!!

Birgit Schröder said...

What a cute idea!
Greetings from Germany.
Biggie