Monday 29 March 2010

Three ...

We are now on the final countdown to the new Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue – there are just three days to go and I am very excited about it. I hope you enjoyed yesterday’s sneak peaks and I am back with more today.

Today’s card features the wonderful two step bird punch. The bird, its wings and the cute branch all punch out in one go. Cute, easy and adorable. I have punched the birds out from some stunning new papers, the delicious Night and Day Speciality Papers. The other new thing you may be able to spot on this card is more of the new shimmer paints, did I mention I love them! This time I have used the delicious Platinum, it gives a lovely shiny silver effect, ideal for this silver wedding anniversary card.

The final touch is the heart behind the birds – if you want that you are going to have to hurry, its only available until the end of the month so contact me urgently to place your order.

If you want to see more from the Mini Catalogue keep checking back for more sneak peaks and the big reveal on Thursday. There will also be a very special offer here on Thursday ...

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Really fun card, Bekka!! Love the colors and creativity!