Wednesday 24 March 2010

So Much Stampin' So Little Blogging!

Wow what a busy week it has been – full of fun and full of Stampin! As well as a day on a Stampin’ Up! Stand at the Olympia Stitch and Craft Show, I have been to both Coventry and Reading for Stampin’ Up! Regional Training. If we met at one of those events a huge hello to you.

What a great time I had at all those events! Now you may know that when ever demos get together we like to swap cards, so most of last week was spent making over 100 cards! I will show you those in a few days.

I was very honoured to be asked to deliver some of the training sessions in Coventry, honoured and beforehand somewhat nervous! I enjoy helping my team with their businesses but this was on a much bigger scale. Once I had started I really enjoyed it and hope that everyone else found it helpful.

Now talking of my team, the Stampin’ Superstars, they have been doing brilliantly well recently and three of them have recently celebrated promotions. I am so proud of all my team and it’s fantastic to see their hard work paying off. Here are the cards I sent them to mark the occasion.

What stars they are. Mind you all my team are superstars and I have sent a little gift to each of them, something that I hope will stay with them during their Stampin’ Up! journey and I cant wait to add to it with each of them. Once I know they have all arrived I will tell you what they are ...


These cards feature the lovely In the Stars Stamp Set and the matching Star Punch which are on special offer this month - you can find out about it here.  If you want to take advantage of this offer please let me know as soon as possible - you only have a few days left to save money on this deal!

I will share the cards I made for the Regional Training Events with you soon, along with some very exciting news about something happening next month ...

Oh I am such a tease!

Happy Stampin

Bekka Pin It

No comments: