Tuesday 30 March 2010

Two

Not long now – just two more sleeps until the new Mini Catalogue from Stampin’ Up!

Today I am going to share with you some more sneak peaks of the yummy stuff you will find inside. Yesterday we looked at the delicious Night and Day Papers and today’s post was inspired by another new set of papers, Autumn Moments. Now hang on a moment you may be thinking, could we do Spring and Summer before we get to Autumn? As I sit here listening to the rain on the conservatory roof I would agree, bring on the spring! These papers are however delicious and I was very drawn to them so had a little play.

For the recent Stampin’ Up! Regional Training Days I made a little gift for myself and each of the Stampin’ Superstars who attended. I knew the day was going to be packed with things they would want to remember so I made a little notebook for each. These are the lovely Stampin’ Up! journals covered with the Autumn Moments Papers. They are delicious and detailed and did not require much decoration. However I thought a little bird might be in order (and since I am in love with that punch too!) so I added one, nesting on a large heart made with the punch which is only available this month (so if you want it, order it now!).

The colours from this paper also inspired my swaps for the sessions, when demo’s get together they like to make cards for each other. This is the card I made, using the colours from the Autumn Moments Papers and the Vintage Vogue Stamp Set.

Here the base card is Natural Ivory which gives a lovely soft aged look to the card. The background was stamped with the French Script Background Stamp in More Mustard. The flourishes were stamped in the corners around this in Close to Cocoa and the border was stamped with Taken with Teal. Have you spotted the scrummy ribbon along the card? It is the delicious satin ribbon in Chocolate Chip. When the catalogue launches we will have three colours of wonderful double sided satin – it is so lovely to work with and I am addicted to all the colours we are getting so I am sure you can guess what they may be! I used the scrummy Platinum Shimmer Paint to create the focal image. You already know I love this stuff but did you realise how little of it you need? It goes a seriously long way and I love how it looks on the Taken with Teal Background. I know you are going to have a lot of fun playing with it too.

I will be back with the final stage of this countdown tomorrow and then on Thursday for the big reveal and with some very special offers so please be sure to check back.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

No comments: