Wednesday 1 December 2010

12 Designs for Christmas - Card 12

Today’s card is the last in the series of Christmas Card Ideas. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.

I think I have mentioned that I love to think about how to decorate my tree, it really is one of the things I look forward to each year. As a child our tree went up on Christmas Eve after we went to bed – very magical, but I always longed to be allowed to decorate the tree like I knew other kids were allowed to do. On those crisp walks home from school sometimes you could see people through the windows decorating their trees. Today’s card kind of captures that moment.

To make this card you will need
An A6 Riding Hood Red card base
A piece of Riding Hood Red measuring 10x14.5cm
A piece of Very Vanilla measuring 9x9cm
A Square Hole Punch
Early Espresso, More Mustard and Whisper White Ink
Welcome Christmas Stamps
Serene Snowflakes
Rhinestones

So that is the last card! Hopefully you now at least know what you want to do for your Christmas Cards. If you need any more ideas or any supplies to make your cards please email me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk as soon as possible.

I will be back soon with a new series of 12 posts – this time of things to make for Christmas.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Loraine Arderne said...

Bekka this is lovely.