Saturday 4 December 2010

12 Gifts for Christmas - Gift 1

Hello and welcome to the first post in this series of 12 gift ideas for Christmas. Every day for the next 12 days I am going to show you something you could make with your stamps, pretty papers and ink that would make a lovely Christmas present.

Today we are going to start with a cute little project that makes a lovely gift on its own or which would make lovely table favours for the big day. A treat purse filled with Chocolate! Let’s face it, we all love to get chocolate for Christmas!

I have made these ones using the lovely Jolly Holiday Designer Series Papers (and yes I do want them to coordinate with the baubles I made yesterday!). Each uses a 6x6 inch piece of paper and if you would like full instructions please email me, bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Check back tomorrow for the next idea

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Judith said...

These are so cute and the great thing is they only use 6 x 6. How do you do it? x

Unknown said...

Hi Judith - if you email me, bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk I will send you the instructions :-D

Thanks

Bx