Friday 3 December 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...

Now December is here many people are starting to put up their decorations so today I thought I would share an idea for quick and affordable Christmas Tree Decorations.

Many people (myself included) like their Christmas Decorations to be coordinated or at least colour themed and this is a great way to get exactly what you want!

These baubles have been made using the Stampin’ Up! Ornament punch and the scrummy Jolly Holidays Designer Series Papers. To make each bauble you will need six shapes. Fold each shape in half vertically down the bauble. Next stick the folded shapes together back to back to form a stack. Before sticking the first shape to the last one place a loop of thread or ribbon down the middle to form a hanging.

Now these ones have been made just from the patterned papers but you can decorate them as much as you like. They also look great made from Photos. Our village has a Christmas Tree Festival and the Panto I am directing has a tree this year so I made 25 of these ornaments with photos from past pantos. Since I don’t have people’s permission to show their faces here is an artistic shot to show you what I mean!

If you have kids why not make an ornament with them this year featuring a picture of them.

Today I really need to work on my Christmas Shopping List! So much still to do! Do you still have people on your list that you don’t know what to get? Why not give them the gift of some crafting? You can find details of my craft gift offerings here. If you would rather make them something I may be able to help there too ... Over the next 12 days I am going to share 12 crafting gift ideas with you, 12 things you could make specifically to give as gifts (even if the recipient is you!).

See you tomorrow for the first gift idea

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

Pin It

No comments: