Saturday 11 December 2010

12 Gifts for Christmas - Gift 8

How do you stay organised? I find it a continual battle and I would be totally lost without my lists! Everything has a list, lists of cards to make, lists of things to do and even a list of projects to show you here.

Today’s gift idea is aimed at people who love lists. Designed to sit on a desk or hang on the wall this little gift will help keep your list where you can easily see it. What is even better is that you can always keep it up to date – it wipes clean!

It is constructed from a frame I got at my local discount store and I have used the same Elegant Soiree Papers as I used for yesterday’s Memo Board.

I hope you like today’s gift idea and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow when I will share another with you.

Happy Stampin

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Glen Hallaron said...

Fabby! What kind of pen do you use on it though? I may do these as last minute gifts.

Unknown said...

You are best to use a dry wipe marker or a non perm overhead projector pen :-D

Bx