Tuesday 21 December 2010

An Ornament Punch is not just for Christmas - Part 2

Are you ready for some more non Christmas cards made using the Stampin’ Up! Ornament Punch?

I hope so but if not please look away now!

Today’s cards have a flowery theme. Firstly I have used the Ornament Punch to create a vase for my flowers.

The vase has been made using the dotty stamp from Delightful Decorations and I used the rock and roll technique to get the two tone effect – its a wonderful technique and one I often teach at classes and parties. You can find out more about classes and parties here. The flowers are also from the Delightful Decorations stamp set – they have been punched out using the Boho Blossom Punch.

For this next card I have used punched out ornament shapes as petals for this flower. I punched the petals out from Naturals Ivory card stock and edged them with Soft Suede Ink, and then with Champaign Mist Shimmer Paint. I think the finished flower is a bit like a water Lilly, what do you think?


It will be back to Christmas Projects for my next project – I have an idea that if it works I am sure you will love and if it does not you will never know about!!!!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: