Tuesday 28 December 2010

Christmas Cards

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa spoilt you lots and lots. I have had a lovely few days with family and then with some friends who we don’t seen nearly often enough!

On Thursday I have something very very exciting to share with you all – something I am really looking forward to and which I am sure you will love! However to keep you entertained between now and then, today and tomorrow I am going to share some of the Christmas Cards I sent this year. I know a few have yet to reach their destinations so I am not going to tell you too much about them, but I hope you enjoy looking at them.

Today’s cards have all been made using the wonderful Welcome Christmas Stamp Sets. Its one of the sets which is available as part of a bundle which means you can get some free ribbon, but only if you order it before tomorrow – check here – and if this stamp set is on your wish list and you want to order it please let me know by lunchtime on tomorrow (the 29th).


Colours used include Pacific Point, Pear Pizzaz, Concord Crush, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, and some of the wonderful shimmer cardstock!




Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Gift Baskets said...

These cards are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!