Sunday 9 January 2011

11 things for 2011 - and a Competition!

Today I have another Scrapbook page to share with you, and a fun, free to enter competition! Let’s start with the Scrapbook page.

Yesterday I shared a page with you featuring my word for the year. I love the idea of having a single focus rather than a set of rules or resolutions. When I thought about this year I also wanted to make sure I did some fun things and so the idea of 11 things for 2011 started. I have shared this idea with a few people and they have started lists too. It would be fantastic if you wanted to play along too and shared your lists with us.

I decided to document my list of 11 to sit alongside the page I showed you yesterday. Together the capture what I hope this year will bring.

I decided not to include work goals in this – all work and no play would make Bekka a very dull girl! I have some work goals that I am very excited about, and some which should take my Stampin’ Up! business to exciting places.

I printed each of the 11 things onto its own card. I then had a lot of fun decorating these, each one is different. That means lots of pictures to share with you! Hope you like them.

I have used lots of different stamp sets, including Artistic Etchings, Just Believe and the wonderful Sale A Bration Sets you can get for free - find out how here.

Now I mentioned a competition.

It’s free to enter.

It should be fun.

All you have to do to enter is answer one question.

Everyone who answers correctly will be entered into a prize draw.
And there is a prize!

You will notice that I have been using a lot of Rhinestones and Pearls recently so the prize will be a pack of Stampin’ Up! Rhinestones and a pack of Stampin’ Up! Pearls.

The question is how many dimensional (foam pads) were used to make yesterday and today’s pages? You have until Wednesday to answer. To enter, please email your answer to bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Good Luck

Happy Stampin'

Bekka
Pin It

3 comments:

Gladys Fisher said...

Love the way you created interest to the end. Very cleverly done!
I think you used 112 pads for your 2 pages

Dee Tollaksen said...

Bekka, you're so funny! I love the idea of setting fun goals, I just might make my own page of goals! I love to cut my dimensionals in half, so I'm going to guess 60 total, just to get the fun started. Dee, Chicago, IL, USA.

Need More Time to Craft said...

I love this page Bekka and what a great idea. May have to just do one for myself. I have always wanted to go on the London Eye so perhaps we could go together. x