Wednesday 19 January 2011

Back to Bliss

How long did you think I would manage to leave this set alone? Well the answer was not long!!!! Yes today I am going to share another card made using the wonderful Free Bliss Stamp Set.

The colours I have used are Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Soft Suede and Melon Mambo.

I will always love my wood mounted stamps but I am also loving the Clear Mount Stamps. As well as needing less storage space it’s quick and easy to position the stamps how you want on the page. I also love the creative possibilities you have with the blocks themselves. For the focal image on this card I have taken one of the blocks and inked it straight up – yep with no stamp! I have then stamped this onto a piece of Very Vanilla to get this soft background effect. This is actually the second stamping from one lot of inking up.

If you were to order a complete set of clear mount blocks you could have this stamp set for free! Click here to find out how.

I had a lovely time with some new Stampers last night and we have our monthly team meeting tonight – such fun and I love to stamp with others! 

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: